Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Flipflop Merlot Review






Merlot is a staple in my house. 
While I have to admit the Cabernet was my personal favorite the 
Merlot is the wine I keep around to please everyone's palate. 
 
I had the Flipflop Merlot with some of my girlfriends.

Everyone loved it and kept asking me what is was, where I got it and NO ONE
believed me when I said it only cost $7.
The Flipflop is Medium-bodied, silky Merlot with plum and mocha notes, soft tannins and a balanced, luscious finish.
Great to sip with your friends or with a cheese burger.

Buy it HERE
 
For every bottle of flipflop wine purchased, Soles4Souls
will distribute a pair of shoes to someone in need


Soles 4 Souls


Enter to Win Giveaways Ending Soon
We Love Comments
Share This

0 comments:

 

Flipflop Merlot Review

Taking Time for Mommy is an Online Magazine offering recipes, giveaways, reviews, and more. Content Copyright © 2011 Taking Time For Mommy.

Layout Copyright © 2009 Fashionzine is Designed by Ipietoon for Bie Blogger Template
In Collaboration With Teen Celebrities