Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Now I'm hungry and it's healthy



I'm a bit of a foodie - If you couldn't tell by our recipe link up every Wednesday. So when I find a recipe I love or great foodie blog I have to share it. I came across a food blog that makes delicious
 Kosher food
The picture to the left is what caught my eye. It's called
Rugelach ~  and is make with Chocolate, Cinnamon Walnut or Jam
Looks so delicious doesn't it? I'm going to try it, Leah (the author) also has step by step instructions with pictures to make it easy. It doesn't look too difficult.

 Leah also has a page called Kosher pantry where she shares where to find Kosher ingredients and products. There are categories for holidays, Vegan, Dairy Free, and she also breaks it down by entrees, appetizers, etc.


Okay now that I'm completely drooling and STARVING,

 you can go find our about Leah
Enter to Win Giveaways Ending Soon
We Love Comments
Share This

2 comments:

Theresa on Thu Jul 21, 07:28:00 AM 2011 said...

I love Rugelach. I never thought it would be so easy to make. When we are back in baking weather I have to try this. It will save me a fortune at the bakery.

Becca on Thu Jul 21, 12:02:00 PM 2011 said...

Chocolate rugelach is one of my all-time favorite treats. It is delicious! Good luck :)

 

Now I'm hungry and it's healthy

Taking Time for Mommy is an Online Magazine offering recipes, giveaways, reviews, and more. Content Copyright © 2011 Taking Time For Mommy.

Layout Copyright © 2009 Fashionzine is Designed by Ipietoon for Bie Blogger Template
In Collaboration With Teen Celebrities