Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Time 4 Mommy Recipe Wednesday

Welcome to Time 4 Mommy's Wednesday Recipe
Hop



Photobucket




Share a Recipe and Find New Recipes to
Try!!


To
participate, please leave your direct url to your recipe, Go check
out some yummy recipes (don't forget to leave comments - we all
love those!)








Sun Tea
My mom use to make this when we were growing up and
it brings back great memories so I make it for my girls.
Super Easy!
Put 4 - 6 bags of tea into a 2 qrt pitcher
Fill it with water, slice some lemon, and cap it.

Let it sit for 5 hours ( I usually put it out in the morning and let it sit until evening)

It will be a nice mellow taste, you can add some simple sugar to it to sweeten it up.
Enjoy!


Enter to Win Giveaways Ending Soon
We Love Comments
Share This

4 comments:

Jennifer, A Self-Confessed Foodie on Tue Jul 19, 10:11:00 PM 2011 said...

I remember my mother making sun tea on the back patio when I was a kid. Thanks for bringing back that memory!

Susie Buetow on Tue Jul 19, 11:13:00 PM 2011 said...

Thanks for inviting me to link up and thanks for stopping in at my blog last week for the Friendly Wednesday Hop! I appreciate it and hope to be back here soon. Your blog/magazine looks great! xoxo SusieQTpies

Recipe to Devour on Wed Jul 20, 10:41:00 AM 2011 said...

I have to say ...like the comment above.. thanks for bringing me back to a great childhood memory.. I know the kids and I will be making this now.. Yum!!

http://recipetodevour.com

It's Just Me on Wed Jul 20, 08:44:00 PM 2011 said...

I luv sun tea! Great stuff. I'm a new follower!
Luv,
Mare
http://mare-itsjustmebeingme.blogspot.com/

 

Time 4 Mommy Recipe Wednesday

Taking Time for Mommy is an Online Magazine offering recipes, giveaways, reviews, and more. Content Copyright © 2011 Taking Time For Mommy.

Layout Copyright © 2009 Fashionzine is Designed by Ipietoon for Bie Blogger Template
In Collaboration With Teen Celebrities