Thursday, July 21, 2011

I love my new bakestone!



Frigidaire contacted me wanting a review and offered a $30 Giftcard to pick out what I wanted. 
 
I really didn't think I would be able to find something for that little but I actually got a lot!


I bought doubles of everything so Amanda could have one too. First I got a Clay square bake stone. 
 
I had one from Pampered Chef and I paid a lot of money for it and it didn't last very long.
 
I make a lot of pizzas so I really needed another one. I love it & it was UNDER $10!! 
I also bought a Vera Shelf to help organize my refrigerator and some ecosential by Smart Choice™ Microfiber Cloths. I bought 2 of everything for $30.

Frigidaire has cleaners, kitchen tools, washers & dryers and so much more.
Enter to Win Giveaways Ending Soon
We Love Comments
Share This

0 comments:

 

I love my new bakestone!

Taking Time for Mommy is an Online Magazine offering recipes, giveaways, reviews, and more. Content Copyright © 2011 Taking Time For Mommy.

Layout Copyright © 2009 Fashionzine is Designed by Ipietoon for Bie Blogger Template
In Collaboration With Teen Celebrities