Sunday, July 17, 2011

Time 4 Mommy Meme Monday

Welcome to Time 4 Mommy's weekly
Meme.




Photobucket
To participate, answer the
questions on your blog and link up

If you don't have a blog, post your answers
HERE

***Only add your link on here if you are participating in
the MeMe***

Every Monday I'll add three questions, the first one
will always be the same.

1. What did you do this week to take time for
yourself?
I started my reading blog. http://ereadingonthecheap.com
I'm passionate about books. I'm also working on my book promotional site, and my
author website.


2. If your life was a movie, what would the name of
it be and what would it be about?
Super Mom homeschooling blogger by day Author by night.
Name- Super Mandie? Or Psycho cleaner? yeah, I know corny but that's the best I have.


3. When was the last time you swung on a
swing?
Every day (unless it's raining) I take a few minutes to swing a little.


It's comforting and relaxing.... until a child steps in front of the swing.




Enter to Win Giveaways Ending Soon
We Love Comments
Share This

0 comments:

 

Time 4 Mommy Meme Monday

Taking Time for Mommy is an Online Magazine offering recipes, giveaways, reviews, and more. Content Copyright © 2011 Taking Time For Mommy.

Layout Copyright © 2009 Fashionzine is Designed by Ipietoon for Bie Blogger Template
In Collaboration With Teen Celebrities