Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Curb Your Enthusiasm is my Favorite Show!!

Curb Your Enthusiasm is my Favorite Show!!

Content by Levi Mcpherson

I can't wait till April to see what Larry David has planned for the latest season of Curb Your Enthusiasm. Each season of this HBO comedy has an arc that ties together every hysterical episode. One season Larry was preparing for a Broadway show while in another the story line had him believing he was adopted and searching for his birth parents. All of the most recent season featured the buildup to a Seinfeld reunion which Larry staged purely as a way to win back his estranged wife.

If you have never seen Curb Your Enthusiasm I definitely recommend you search it out. Larry David was one of the creators of the Seinfeld show and in this comedy he plays himself, though I would have to hope it is a highly exaggerated! version on him. His character is a disagreeable curmudgeon that must constantly deal with the everyday problems that haunt all of us but somehow send him into fits of anger or embarrassing consequences. He is surrounded by a wonderful cast of family and friends.

I love that this show is on HBO which allows me to see it often through the on demand feature on my satellite service from www.TVByDirect.com. This way I never miss it and can watch it repeatedly at my leisure.
Enter to Win Giveaways Ending Soon
We Love Comments
Share This

2 comments:

Jackie on Wed Apr 27, 04:52:00 PM 2011 said...

I've been meaning to check this show out. May have to play catch up!

Jackie @ http://tofindtheline.blogspot.com/

The Starwarsmamma on Wed Apr 27, 07:21:00 PM 2011 said...

I've never been able to get into this show. I've tried on a couple different occasions to watch it but it just doesn't appeal to me, it's not bad just not the top pick. The Office never appealed to me either.

Thank you for stopping by my blog, I'm glad you like my button. =)
I'm following you now too.

 

Curb Your Enthusiasm is my Favorite Show!!

Taking Time for Mommy is an Online Magazine offering recipes, giveaways, reviews, and more. Content Copyright © 2011 Taking Time For Mommy.

Layout Copyright © 2009 Fashionzine is Designed by Ipietoon for Bie Blogger Template
In Collaboration With Teen Celebrities