Monday, April 25, 2011

All in one local search engine

   Don't you hate when you type in a search and it takes you to something for the nearest big city to you?  Now there is a local search engine.  It's a hybrid of several search engines such as Citysearch.com, Yelp.com, Yellowpages.com, and Superages.com! I'm all about simplicity and I'm happy to go to only one site now.

   It has everything from your local yellow pages, local business contact info, the hours of the business, and even driving directions to it. It even has local restaurants and coupons to local businesses. The website even has your local weather. It's a one stop shop!

    I played around with it and found local events like concerts, fundraisers, and events from local organizations and clubs that I didn't know existed along with popular local venues. You can look it up on your phone too if you are out and about or traveling to a new city and need to find directions, restaurants, and reviews!

   I found out that the Band Perry (Country band) is going to be in town for a free event at the local humane society this weekend!! Wow, I never would have known!

 
Enter to Win Giveaways Ending Soon
We Love Comments
Share This

3 comments:

Kari on Mon Apr 25, 12:17:00 PM 2011 said...

Oh this is wonderful! I am hopeful you don't mind me hijacking this as a Guest Post for my blog. I think my readers would love to know this as well. I'll totally link back to you, too!

Book Lover on Mon Apr 25, 12:38:00 PM 2011 said...

Don't mind at all! It is a really cool search engine!

Nataly on Mon Apr 25, 12:44:00 PM 2011 said...

Awesome i love search engines!!! I’m your newest follower. Please follow http://sweetcalifornialiving.blogspot.com/

 

All in one local search engine

Taking Time for Mommy is an Online Magazine offering recipes, giveaways, reviews, and more. Content Copyright © 2011 Taking Time For Mommy.

Layout Copyright © 2009 Fashionzine is Designed by Ipietoon for Bie Blogger Template
In Collaboration With Teen Celebrities