Monday, April 25, 2011

Time 4 Mommy Meme Monday

Welcome
to Time 4 Mommy's weekly Meme.




Photobucket



Time 4 Mommy Meme is hosting at our
Time4Mommy Community



You can participate even If you don't have a blog, post your
answers HERE
  If you do have a blog link up below then go by and check out
everyone's answers!

1. What did you do this week to take time
for yourself?
I sat down and wrote. As simple as that sounds it made me so happy to be able 
to write. I still had other things that needed to be worked on but I had to take some time for myself.
2. What helps to pull you out of a bad mood?

Music. A happy cheery song does it every time. Also the sound of my 
little girls' giggles. Who could be in a bad mood listening to their joy, it's contagious.

3. Where would you like to see yourself in 10 years?

A Published writer with a hobby farm and wholesale nursery for my husband.
We have a landscaping business and the nursery is our goal. I'd really love to live in the country. I also believe Time 4 Mommy will be HUGE!! ;)





Enter to Win Giveaways Ending Soon
We Love Comments
Share This

0 comments:

 

Time 4 Mommy Meme Monday

Taking Time for Mommy is an Online Magazine offering recipes, giveaways, reviews, and more. Content Copyright © 2011 Taking Time For Mommy.

Layout Copyright © 2009 Fashionzine is Designed by Ipietoon for Bie Blogger Template
In Collaboration With Teen Celebrities