Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Grilled Lamb Chops and Recipe Hop

   I had the most delicious meal the other night.
My husband grilled lamb chops.
They literally melted in my mouth.
 
My husband Marinated them for 3 hours 
and here is what he used
1tsp dry mustard
1 tsp Worcesteshire
1/4 tsp Paprika
1/2 tsp salt
2 cloves garlic
3 tbsp red wine vinegar
5 tbsp olive oil
Then he Grilled them until they were medium rare.
Now for the hop. link up your delicious recipes stop by everyone's and leave comments :)
Also join our Foodie Group (our link up is there all week)
Enter to Win Giveaways Ending Soon
We Love Comments
Share This

1 comments:

Aleksandra Nearing on Wed Aug 03, 07:31:00 AM 2011 said...

I've never tried lamb chops but this sounds wonderful. I saw your post in the triberr stream and had to click over since I LOVE recipe! Happy Wednesday!

 

Grilled Lamb Chops and Recipe Hop

Taking Time for Mommy is an Online Magazine offering recipes, giveaways, reviews, and more. Content Copyright © 2011 Taking Time For Mommy.

Layout Copyright © 2009 Fashionzine is Designed by Ipietoon for Bie Blogger Template
In Collaboration With Teen Celebrities