Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Lovemode Review & $25 Gift certificate- Winner!!

Lovemode is a Juniors clothing store. I may be in my 30's but I still like to wear cute dresses.

The dress I received is the one to the left. I was a little concerned about the sizing because sometimes when I get juniors clothing it fits me weird but I read their sizing chart and ordered a small. When it came in it fit perfect! It's cute and comfortable. Perfect to wear on vacation or over my bathing suit.

Lovemode offers cheap juniors clothing, perfect for you or your daughter. Their prices are very reasonable. I found this same dress when I was in a tourist area for $40 the week before. This is on sale for $19.52. They have a HUGE sale area on top of their already inexpensive prices.
Lovemode is graciously offering a Time 4 Mommy reader a $25 Gift certificate to their store.











A product was received for review, no other compensation was received.
Enter to Win Giveaways Ending Soon
We Love Comments
Share This

0 comments:

 

Lovemode Review & $25 Gift certificate- Winner!!

Taking Time for Mommy is an Online Magazine offering recipes, giveaways, reviews, and more. Content Copyright © 2011 Taking Time For Mommy.

Layout Copyright © 2009 Fashionzine is Designed by Ipietoon for Bie Blogger Template
In Collaboration With Teen Celebrities