Monday, July 25, 2011

Time 4 Mommy Meme Monday

Welcome to Time 4 Mommy's weekly Meme.



Photobucket
To participate, Grab our Button and answer the questions on your blog

Don't forget to add your link below so we can all see what you have to say. If you don't have a blog, post your answers HERE

***Only add your link on here if you are participating in the MeMe***

Every Monday I'll add three questions, the first one will always be the same.


1. What did you do this week to take time for yourself?
This has been a crazy week for me. Amanda has to concentrate on her family business so T4M lost her. I have websites to build and I decided to finally make the transition to Word Press - Coming Soon! Between homeschooling, cleaning, working for our family business, and blogging, I have had VERY little time for anything. Hoping to take some time this week to write but we'll see.


2. What is your favorite beverage?
The one I drink the most of water but what I love depends upon my mood. Sometimes I want a delicious cup of coffee, sometimes a glass of wine, or sometimes a glass of half & half tea


3. Beach or Mountains?
I love the mountains but I have saltwater running through my veins and I like 5 mins from the beach. LOVE IT!

Enter to Win Giveaways Ending Soon
We Love Comments
Share This

1 comments:

Theresa on Mon Jul 25, 03:47:00 PM 2011 said...

Thanks for hosting Mandie!

 

Time 4 Mommy Meme Monday

Taking Time for Mommy is an Online Magazine offering recipes, giveaways, reviews, and more. Content Copyright © 2011 Taking Time For Mommy.

Layout Copyright © 2009 Fashionzine is Designed by Ipietoon for Bie Blogger Template
In Collaboration With Teen Celebrities