Thursday, July 28, 2011

Where would you live?



If you could like one place where would it be?
I'm a relaxed by the beach kind of gal.
I live 5 mins from the beach right now, I'm not complaining
because I know I'm lucky but these aren't the
Best Beaches!

I would probably want to check out Hawaii real estate for sale
while my husband would want to live out in the country some where.
 
He's a rural kind of guy but also has salt water running through his veins. I wonder where we could live that was close to water and away from everyone?





Brought to you by American Dream Realty
Enter to Win Giveaways Ending Soon
We Love Comments
Share This

1 comments:

Becca on Wed Aug 03, 12:38:00 PM 2011 said...

I live in Santa Barbara. We have some smaller towns here that are on the beach but don't have too many people (mostly because they are vacation home neighborhoods). I would probably pick Boise if I could go anywhere! :)

 

Where would you live?

Taking Time for Mommy is an Online Magazine offering recipes, giveaways, reviews, and more. Content Copyright © 2011 Taking Time For Mommy.

Layout Copyright © 2009 Fashionzine is Designed by Ipietoon for Bie Blogger Template
In Collaboration With Teen Celebrities