Monday, July 25, 2011

Thrifty Tip of the week July 25th


It's that time of year again when the kids are getting ready to go back to school. Time when we have to open up our wallets yet again.....

I shop second hand stores, yard sales, and get hand me downs.
We have a lot of cute and the 'Base" clothes we need like jeans, t-shirts, etc.
We don't wait until right before school starts to go shopping either. I make stops through the shops when we are out and about. I also stock up on end of season sales, especially on bathing suits, jackets, etc.

I have no pride when it comes to buying used clothes, my children are growing so quickly, I need to save as much as I can. I am picky however, the clothes have to look like new and they have to like them. You can also organize a clothing swap.

There are even great 2nd hand shops for teenagers like Plato's closet too.


Enter to Win Giveaways Ending Soon
We Love Comments
Share This

0 comments:

 

Thrifty Tip of the week July 25th

Taking Time for Mommy is an Online Magazine offering recipes, giveaways, reviews, and more. Content Copyright © 2011 Taking Time For Mommy.

Layout Copyright © 2009 Fashionzine is Designed by Ipietoon for Bie Blogger Template
In Collaboration With Teen Celebrities