Sunday, April 3, 2011

Staff









Mandie Stevens is founder and co-owner of Taking Time for Mommy. She is a homeschooling mom of 2 girls. When she isn't writing she spends her time at the beach, making crafts, playing in the garden, and reading entirely too much. She has exceptionally little feet and If it were up to her, she'd eat seafood every day.  Her specialties are frugal and natural living. You can also find Mandie hanging out at Mandie's Musings.





Amanda is co-owner of Taking time for Mommy and the mom of 3 teenagers, and she and her dh Jay are vegetarians who have been working from home online since 1999, and homeschooling their girls since 2007. She's an ADD closet hoarder married to a neatnick, so she's constantly working on letting go of clutter and sticking to a schedule. She'll besharing with you her crazy adventures in working and learning from home, being a mom of teens, vegetarianism, weight loss, and even her funky hair colors!

Photobucket


Tawdra Kandle is stay-at-home, homeschooling mom of four children who range in age from 9 years to almost 21 years. She and her husband of over 22 years live in central Florida, where he is in seminary. Tawdra spends most of her precious free time writing and reading, and she loves to travel.
You can also follow Tawdra on twitter and her blog, Publishing Quest

Photobucket
Photobucket
Hey all, my name is Deana Barnhart. I currently live in Kentucky with my husband and two kids (6 and 3). On any given day you can find me behind a computer creating my first novel or sitting there with a blank expression on my face as I try to figure out what my characters next move is going to be . I also devour books as quickly as I can and am happy to share great ones with anyone who wants to hear about them. You can find mindless ramblings about my writing/publishing journey at http://deanabarnhart.blogspot.com , possibly some helpful tidbits for the struggling writer as well.


 Alex LOVEs Led Zepplin and will never get tired of watching The School of Rock (she's seen it about 100 times already and still laughs). she teaches guitar to three awesome kids that look like they belong in a band together. Sushi is her all-time favorite food (as long as there isn't any actual fish in it). She could eat four rolls of that stuff instead of peanut-butter fudge cake and be happier on her birthday! She's also an animal rights activist and an entrepreneur.





Enter to Win Giveaways Ending Soon
We Love Comments
Share This

1 comments:

Unknown on Tue Apr 19, 04:00:00 PM 2011 said...

How do I contact you, I have a few questions I hope another experienced blogger can help me with.

 

Staff

Taking Time for Mommy is an Online Magazine offering recipes, giveaways, reviews, and more. Content Copyright © 2011 Taking Time For Mommy.

Layout Copyright © 2009 Fashionzine is Designed by Ipietoon for Bie Blogger Template
In Collaboration With Teen Celebrities