Friday, April 8, 2011

Diary of a Wimpy Kid 2 - Rodrick Rules Review

    Wimpy Greg Heffley (Zachary Gordon), now in seventh grade, thinks he has it all together. He has mastered middle school and gotten rid of the Cheese Touch. 

     However, Greg's older brother, Rodrick (Devon Bostick), is itching to cut him down to size. He gets the perfect opportunity when their mother (Rachael Harris) tries to force the boys to bond. Rodrick may be Greg's chief tormentor, but he feels his constant pranks are just what his little brother needs to prepare him for life's hard knocks.


 
My Thoughts - Maybe I have the mentality of a middle schooler but I really enjoyed this movie, I'm not sure who liked it more, the parents or the kids. I'm not going to give anything away but my girls did learn some life lessons about sibling rivalry and love. My oldest actually said, I'll never treat my sister like that, my response - We'll see. This was the perfect family movie, very funny!


Enter to Win Giveaways Ending Soon
We Love Comments
Share This

1 comments:

Meridith said...

Faith's favorite part was when the mom rocks out at the end! Um... Mine too:)

 

Diary of a Wimpy Kid 2 - Rodrick Rules Review

Taking Time for Mommy is an Online Magazine offering recipes, giveaways, reviews, and more. Content Copyright © 2011 Taking Time For Mommy.

Layout Copyright © 2009 Fashionzine is Designed by Ipietoon for Bie Blogger Template
In Collaboration With Teen Celebrities