Monday, April 4, 2011

Time4Mommy Monday Meme

Photobucket


1. What did you do this week to take time for yourself?
Mandie - I have to admit, I didn't get much time to myself this week unless you count the 
books I read.

2. Have you ever lost friends because you had different views on things (religion, politics, or whatever)?
  Mandie - Unfortunately yes, while I respect everyone's views and let them express how they feel.... I've had some friends who didn't like me to do the same. I'm very strong in my views. That's why mama always told me not to speak of religion and politics.

3. What is your favorite song of the moment?
Mandie - The Cave - Mumford and Sons

We're hosting this hop over at our Time4mommy Community.
Make sure to link up!


Enter to Win Giveaways Ending Soon
We Love Comments
Share This

1 comments:

Amanda on Wed Apr 06, 09:04:00 PM 2011 said...

Ditto on losing a friend answer. Very sad, but you have to be true to yourself!

 

Time4Mommy Monday Meme

Taking Time for Mommy is an Online Magazine offering recipes, giveaways, reviews, and more. Content Copyright © 2011 Taking Time For Mommy.

Layout Copyright © 2009 Fashionzine is Designed by Ipietoon for Bie Blogger Template
In Collaboration With Teen Celebrities