Thursday, April 7, 2011

What I can tell you but couldn't tell our waiter



photo courtesy of Getty Images

You'd think with having a four year old and a six year old, the days of diaper bags would be over.
Yes, you would think. I know I did. Apparently NOT around here. 
A couple of weeks ago we all got dress up and went out to a HIbatchi and Sushi restaurant. It was the first time for the girls.

We were sitting around the Hibatchi table waiting for our appetizers when my husband made a funny face because my little one broke wind at the table. He asked her to please not do that even though it's a huge joke at home as to who farts the loudest. Yes, I know that's gross. Finally he leaned over and whispered in my ear, 'The smell isn't going away, maybe you should take her into the bathroom.' Well that's what I did when I realized her butt had exploded. That's why she smelled so bad! Poor baby explained she was trying to fart and well.... you know.

I cleaned her up and had to throw away her undies. The bathroom smelled so horrible when we were done and thankfully she didn't get any of her dress. Poor baby had to go commando, yes I know BAD MOM but we lived too far away and had just ordered a Hibatchi dinner and a ton of sushi. She was okay. She had on a long dress and when the chief did the volcano thing with the onions she was a happy camper.


She did ask my not to tell the hostess or waiter but she didn't say I couldn't tell you.

No I carry a VERY large purse packed with wipes, undies, and even extra outfits because I am NEVER going through that again!


Enter to Win Giveaways Ending Soon
We Love Comments
Share This

4 comments:

Mighty 2 Save on Thu Apr 07, 10:33:00 AM 2011 said...

Oh my word! Poor girl! Following you from Thirsty Thursday~

Amanda C said...

Poor girl! It happens and it's embarassing for the little dears. I remember a time when my little girl just turned 3. There had been no accidents for months, so I felt fairly safe taking her to the park. She ended up getting nervous on a steep slide and went pee in her pants. She was so humiliated she walked backwards to the car thinking nobody would see it this way! Ha! Ha!

Anonymous said...

I completely understand not running back home. Hibatchi is Hibatchi! I wouldn't be leavin that goodness either. Your poor little sweetie. I'm a new blogger/follower from Thirsty Thursday Blog Hop. Thanks!

http://kreativekatee.blogspot.com

Maggie S. on Sat Apr 09, 04:23:00 PM 2011 said...

My nephew. Dollywood. "I am not taking poop on the train," became a family slogan.

 

What I can tell you but couldn't tell our waiter

Taking Time for Mommy is an Online Magazine offering recipes, giveaways, reviews, and more. Content Copyright © 2011 Taking Time For Mommy.

Layout Copyright © 2009 Fashionzine is Designed by Ipietoon for Bie Blogger Template
In Collaboration With Teen Celebrities