Monday, May 2, 2011

Time 4 Mommy Meme Monday

Welcome to Time 4 Mommy's weekly Meme.





Photobucket




To participate answer the
questions on your blog then link back to our community




Don't forget to add your link
below so we can all see what you have to say.


If you don't have a blog, post your
answers
HERE


Every
Monday I'll add three questions, the first one will always be the
same.


1. What did you do this week to take time
for yourself?

This week I wrote my first real action scene and while I don't know how good it is, if at all. It was really satisfying.

2. What is your favorite household task?

Laundry. I actually like to fold and put the clothes away. My girls always leave
me alone so they don't have to help. It's nice and quiet. I usually turn on some music and jam out.


3. What is your favorite kind of food?

I use to love Italian food but now I don't like a lot of it.
It's too heavy. My favorite would be Seafood. I could literally eat it 
every day for the rest of my life and be a happy woman!
 



 
Enter to Win Giveaways Ending Soon
We Love Comments
Share This

1 comments:

Theresa on Mon May 02, 04:51:00 PM 2011 said...

Being italian I have to eat it regularly. I have to agree with you though. These days it's just too heavy.

Congrats on your action scene. What counts is that you are satisfied by your efforts. It's about the journey not the destination.

 

Time 4 Mommy Meme Monday

Taking Time for Mommy is an Online Magazine offering recipes, giveaways, reviews, and more. Content Copyright © 2011 Taking Time For Mommy.

Layout Copyright © 2009 Fashionzine is Designed by Ipietoon for Bie Blogger Template
In Collaboration With Teen Celebrities