To participate, please leave your direct
url to your recipe, Go check out some yummy recipes (don't forget
to leave comments - we all love those!), and link back to our Community
- 1 egg
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 3/4 cup milk
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil (I actually use olive oil)
- 3 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- Butter or margarine
- 1/2 cup blueberries or more :)
- Beat egg until fluffy.
- Beat in remaining ingredients just until smooth.
- Stir in blueberries
- Grease griddle with butter or margarine.
- Pour about 4 tablespoons batter onto griddle for each pancake.
- Cook each pancake until puffed up and dry around edges.
- Turn and cook other side until golden brown.
- Makes approximately 8-10 pancakes. Very Easy to Double this Recipe!