Monday, May 2, 2011

Covergirl Foundation and lipbalm

I received Covergirl's new NatureLuxe Silk Foundation and
NatureLuxe Gloss Balm for my honest opinion because I'm a buzz Agent.

When I received the foundation I realized I had misjudged my coloring and ordered one a little too light so to will be my winter makeup :)

I really liked the way it felt on my skin, it was nice and light. Blended quite nicely too! I did break out a little but that could have been completely coincidental. I received some $2 off coupons and there was a sale a CVS so I decided to get some more in the right color. When I got there I realized it was still going to be over $10 for a small tube. I may spend that if I was out but I'm not so I skipped it. Value wise I just wasn't feeling it. If I'm going to spend money I'll buy a department store brand.

Now for the lip balm. When I opened it up I thought Holy cow! It was so BRIGHT! I put it on and it was a muted version of the color - thankfully! I loved the way it felt on my lips and my girls highjacked it. I will buy this again because lip balm lasts awhile.
Enter to Win Giveaways Ending Soon
We Love Comments
Share This

0 comments:

 

Covergirl Foundation and lipbalm

Taking Time for Mommy is an Online Magazine offering recipes, giveaways, reviews, and more. Content Copyright © 2011 Taking Time For Mommy.

Layout Copyright © 2009 Fashionzine is Designed by Ipietoon for Bie Blogger Template
In Collaboration With Teen Celebrities