Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Bring your indoors out!

This post brought to you by Pier 1. All opinions are 100% mine.

    Or in my case bring your indoors in. I'm excited to tell you about Pier 1 imports new outdoor spring collection. A lot of their furniture is actually indoor/outdoor which means it's durable for my little ones.

   I've been looking every where for a new rug for my living room and recently decided we were going to get an outdoor rug because of my allergies.  I found this one at Pier 1 and was amazed they actually had rugs that could be used for indoor or outdoors. The neutral colors go perfect with my decor and it will be easy to clean. Good news for this mom!

     They also have cute pillows I can use inside or outside to make my home feel 'Springy'. I can blend the spaces making my indoors easily flow out by making everything match! I used to have one of their papasan chairs, I remember how nice and cuddly it was. Great to curl up with a book. Now they have ones that can go outside! They even have a swingasan for outdoors. My girls would love to swing in it!

 

Check out and see if there are  Pier 1 Tweetups near you!

    

Visit Sponsor's Site

Enter to Win Giveaways Ending Soon
We Love Comments
Share This

0 comments:

 

Bring your indoors out!

Taking Time for Mommy is an Online Magazine offering recipes, giveaways, reviews, and more. Content Copyright © 2011 Taking Time For Mommy.

Layout Copyright © 2009 Fashionzine is Designed by Ipietoon for Bie Blogger Template
In Collaboration With Teen Celebrities