Monday, March 21, 2011

I'm Back and I brought a friend

         
             I’m doing the happy dance because
                 I’m back from my sabbatical after my computer crashed. 
I wasn’t sure if I would be coming back because blogging can be so time consuming but I found help! Taking time for Mommy now has a co-owner named Amanda. She’s such a happy positive person. I knew right away that she was the perfect person to work with. We have big plans for Taking Time for Mommy and our Time 4 Mommy Community. So please keep checking back.
     Here is Amanda.......
        Hi, I'm Amanda and I feel incredibly privileged to be a part of the Taking Time for Mommy team!
I'm the mom of 3 teenagers, and my dh Jay and I are vegetarians who have been working from home online since 1999, and homeschooling our girls since 2007. We feel so blessed to have the freedom to work and learn from home as a family.
In addition to "Taking Time for Mommy", work-from-home and homeschooling articles, I'll also be sharing my time management and organization journeys with you lovely ladies. I'm an ADD closet hoarder married to a neatnick, so I'm constantly working on letting go of clutter and sticking to a schedule.
Thanks for taking the time to follow Taking Time for Mommy! Remember to join us on Facebook and at the Time 4 Mommy Community!
I look forward to reading your post comments and sharing with you my crazy adventures in working and learning from home, being a mom of teens, vegetarianism, weight loss, and even my funky hair colors.




Enter to Win Giveaways Ending Soon
We Love Comments
Share This

2 comments:

Theo on Mon Mar 21, 11:08:00 AM 2011 said...

Welcome back Mandie and it's nice to meet you, Amanda.I'm sure you both have some fun things in store for your readers.

Amanda said...

Thank you for the welcome, Theo! I'm excited to be here. :)

 

I'm Back and I brought a friend

Taking Time for Mommy is an Online Magazine offering recipes, giveaways, reviews, and more. Content Copyright © 2011 Taking Time For Mommy.

Layout Copyright © 2009 Fashionzine is Designed by Ipietoon for Bie Blogger Template
In Collaboration With Teen Celebrities