Thursday, March 24, 2011

Chocolate Brownies

Homemade Chocolate Brownies


Ingredients:

1 cup melted butter

¼ cup cocoa (I like the dark cocoa)

4 eggs

2 cups sugar

1 ½ cup flour

½ tsp salt

2tsp vanilla

Directions: 
Preheat oven to 350 degrees.

In a bowl mix butter, cocoa, eggs, and sugar. 

Stir in the flour, salt, and vanilla. 

Beat until smooth then spread mixture into a greased 13” x 9” pan. 

Cook for 35 - 40 mins.
                                         
                                            
Enter to Win Giveaways Ending Soon
We Love Comments
Share This

2 comments:

Richele McFarlin on Thu Mar 24, 01:10:00 PM 2011 said...

Thanks! I was in need of a brownie recipe. My kids always want me to buy the box mix. lol

KitchenDame on Fri Mar 25, 09:10:00 PM 2011 said...

I love brownies too! I really like how simple the recipe is.. and your site is lovely :)

I am following you.

 

Chocolate Brownies

Taking Time for Mommy is an Online Magazine offering recipes, giveaways, reviews, and more. Content Copyright © 2011 Taking Time For Mommy.

Layout Copyright © 2009 Fashionzine is Designed by Ipietoon for Bie Blogger Template
In Collaboration With Teen Celebrities