Monday, July 5, 2010

I FINALLY saw Eclipse!



A few years a go my BFF, who is a high school teacher, told me about the Twilight Saga. Why in the world would I want to read a teenage book about vampires? She insisted I had to read it. If you have not read it yet, I am insisting. I have converted many moms into Twilight lovers.

I would have loved to go see Eclipse (the 3rd movie/ book in the series) on opening night but with my mommy responsibilities, it just was not going to happen. Did I mention Eclipse was my favorite book? I love Jacob, he's so funny. I always root for the underdog, I just can't help it. I do believe Edward and Bella are great together but I just felt so bad for Jacob. Anyway, my husband took me to see it Saturday at the IMAX theater. IT WAS SOOOOO good. My husband even like it a lot. He can't wait to see the next one either.

We were laughing so hard and the fight scenes rocked. LOVE Billy, Bella's dad. He's such a scene stealer. Kristen Stewart looked so beautiful as Bella and Edward and Jacob looked pretty good too. The wolves were amazing and I was even okay with the new Victoria. A couple of little things bothered me.... I really wanted to shave Jacob's mustache stubble, maybe it was just the Imax but it really distracted me. Also, whoever did Jane's (Dakota Fanning) makeup should have been fired. I understand she was to look creepy but it just looked horrible. Other than that, I LOVED it!! I wish Twilight would have had this kind of budget, this was by far my favorite Twilight Saga movie!
On another note, my husband asked my 5 yr old if she was Team Edward or Team Jacob and she's like 'huh?' She told him she was Team Daddy. Made him so happy.

Photobucket

Mandie Stevens is owner of Taking Time for Mommy & Mommy Reads too Much. She's a homeschooling mom of 2 girls and believes every mom should take a little time for herself.





Enter to Win Giveaways Ending Soon
We Love Comments
Share This

1 comments:

Deana on Tue Jul 06, 10:04:00 PM 2010 said...

That is soo cute about the whole team Daddy thing!

Jacob's stubble drove me nuts too!!! But still I loved the movie:)
Glad you finally got to see it!

 

I FINALLY saw Eclipse!

Taking Time for Mommy is an Online Magazine offering recipes, giveaways, reviews, and more. Content Copyright © 2011 Taking Time For Mommy.

Layout Copyright © 2009 Fashionzine is Designed by Ipietoon for Bie Blogger Template
In Collaboration With Teen Celebrities