Friday, July 9, 2010

Specially formulated Glass Cook Top Cleaner



We were actually looking at new stoves today. I REALLY want a cook top stove. Mine is old and decrepit, everything falls into the burners. With a cook top, I wouldn't have to worry about that. I remembered several years ago when I house sat I tried cleaning one and I made it all streaky.
 
Now there is a product called Weiman Glass Cook Top® Cleaner and it's specially formulated to clean, shine and protect glass/ceramic smooth top ranges.

As a busy mom I'm all about making my life easier and I think you like it too, that's why I want to tell you about Weiman Glass Cook Top® Cleaner. Weiman’s unique, protective formula helps keep food from sticking to the surface. You can even use Weiman Cook Top Scrubbing Pads together with Weiman Glass cook top cleaner
to remove stains without any hard scrubbing/ Sounds good to me!


To maintain a cook top's beauty over time, the surfaces must be cleaned regularly and properly. That's where Weiman Glass Cook Top® Cleaner comes in, you can even bring older ranges back to life.

Buy it HERE


Enter to Win Giveaways Ending Soon
We Love Comments
Share This

2 comments:

Susan Fobes on Fri Jul 09, 09:44:00 PM 2010 said...

I'm not too happy with the two cook top cleaners I have used, so thanks!

Darla on Sat Jul 10, 08:54:00 PM 2010 said...

I have used this cleaner since I got my glass cook stop stove when we built our house and it works amazingly well. The spray one they has works just as good too! Best Brand!

 

Specially formulated Glass Cook Top Cleaner

Taking Time for Mommy is an Online Magazine offering recipes, giveaways, reviews, and more. Content Copyright © 2011 Taking Time For Mommy.

Layout Copyright © 2009 Fashionzine is Designed by Ipietoon for Bie Blogger Template
In Collaboration With Teen Celebrities