Monday, April 18, 2011

Time 4 Mommy Meme Monday

Photobucket
Come join us Every Monday at our Time4Mommy Community for
Our Meme Hop
 
 1. What did you do this week to take time for yourself?
I didn't think I was going to get any time to do anything because of billing for our business 
and dreaded taxes but on Sunday I was able to critique for the writing group I'm in (A writer's Block). The writing group is something I do completely for myself.

2. What kind of bathing suit do you wear?
This year I'm going with a tank top two piece. I look awful in a one piece.
Not too great in a two piece either anymore so I'm trying one with a little more coverage.

3. What is your favorite hobby?
At the moment it's painting. I'm not very good at it but it's so relaxing and it seems 
to calm my chaotic mind.
Enter to Win Giveaways Ending Soon
We Love Comments
Share This

0 comments:

 

Time 4 Mommy Meme Monday

Taking Time for Mommy is an Online Magazine offering recipes, giveaways, reviews, and more. Content Copyright © 2011 Taking Time For Mommy.

Layout Copyright © 2009 Fashionzine is Designed by Ipietoon for Bie Blogger Template
In Collaboration With Teen Celebrities