Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Rubicon on AMC - What are your Superstitions ?




I hate summer time when it comes to the t.v. Only re-runs and I spend all my time just flipping through the channels.That's why I'm glad a great new show is coming out in August instead of having to wait until Fall. It's called Rubicon.




 
AMC taps into our collective paranoia with its compelling new conspiracy series, Rubicon. Will Travers is an intelligence analyst who cracks codes for a living. When Will’s world is shattered by an untimely death he begins asking questions, diving into a web of mystery and danger. Not every conspiracy is a theory.

The characters are rich and quirky. My favorites so far are Will (the main character), Miles, and David. David, Will’s mentor at the American Policy Institute, avoids the number 13 like the plague and spits on a broom that brushes up against his foot. David’s superstitions are so ingrained in his behavior that they become part of his identity in the eyes of his colleagues, particularly Will.

Do you have any quirks or superstitions? 
I'm embarrassed to say this but I have to shut all
of the closet doors before I can go to sleep and make sure all of the doors are locked. I will check a couple of times even. I'd rather not cross a black cat, yes I know it's silly but I can't help it. I also won't go under a ladder.( although that's mostly for safety reasons :)  but I don't think my superstitions are nearly as bad as David's.

Watch the preview

You can also watch the entire pilot episode HERE & I swear you'll be hooked!
AMC’s newest original drama series “Rubicon” debuts on Sunday, August 1 with a special two-hour premiere from 8–10pm ET.
SP
Photobucket

Mandie Stevens is owner of Taking Time for Mommy , Mommy Reads too Much, 
Time4mommy Community for Moms.  She's a homeschooling mom of 2 girls and believes every mom should take a little time for herself.
 

Enter to Win Giveaways Ending Soon
We Love Comments
Share This

0 comments:

 

Rubicon on AMC - What are your Superstitions ?

Taking Time for Mommy is an Online Magazine offering recipes, giveaways, reviews, and more. Content Copyright © 2011 Taking Time For Mommy.

Layout Copyright © 2009 Fashionzine is Designed by Ipietoon for Bie Blogger Template
In Collaboration With Teen Celebrities