Monday, July 19, 2010

Time 4 Mommy MeMe



Welcome to Time 4 Mommy's weekly Meme.
To participate, please answer the questions on your blog and link back to this page.
(Next week this will be hosted our New Time 4 Mommy Community! Where your link will be posted)
Every Monday I'll add three questions, the first one will always be the same.

1. What did you do this week to take time for yourself?
I enjoyed a good book at the beach Sunday. Daddy went on a shell hunt with the girls and I relaxed and read.
 
2. What was your favorite dinner you had this past week, who made it?
We had pizza the other night, I haven't had it in ages and we ordered in. It was my favorite because I didn't make it and we used paper plates so clean up was EASY!
 
3. What was the last book you read?

And One Last Thing - by Molly Harper Sooooo Funny! I'll have a review of it 7/29

I'll be sending invites to the new group later this week. So check back to participate in next weeks Meme.
Enter to Win Giveaways Ending Soon
We Love Comments
Share This

2 comments:

Lesley Peck on Mon Jul 19, 11:40:00 AM 2010 said...

Here's my post :)

http://dragonfliesndaydreams.blogspot.com/2010/07/time-4-mommy-monday-meme.html

Tammy P. on Mon Jul 19, 02:24:00 PM 2010 said...

I have a guest today, but would love to participate next week. Send me a reminder??

 

Time 4 Mommy MeMe

Taking Time for Mommy is an Online Magazine offering recipes, giveaways, reviews, and more. Content Copyright © 2011 Taking Time For Mommy.

Layout Copyright © 2009 Fashionzine is Designed by Ipietoon for Bie Blogger Template
In Collaboration With Teen Celebrities