Friday, July 8, 2011

Natural Instincts Vibrant Review



Its official, summer is in full swing. That means a beautiful real (or maybe fake) tan, pretty sundresses, fun flip flops and lightened locks. To help keep that gorgeous summer look from head-to-toe, Natural Instincts has the perfect tool for maintaining vibrant hair color throughout the summer. 

   The Natural Instincts Week 2 Color Refresher revitalizes your locks two weeks after the initial coloring, by replenishing the tones that your hair color loses first. Women can simply apply the Week 2 Color Refresher in the shower, letting it process for 5 minutes for refreshed hair color! 

   Every box of Natural Instincts traditional demi-permanent and NEW permanent Vibrant Collection comes with the Week 2 Color Refresher that matches that box’s hair color. 

        If you haven’t had the chance to try Natural Instincts yet and might not be sure if the traditional demi-permanent or Vibrant collection is right for you, then take a peek at the below breakdown for guidance. In short, the demi-permanent is perfect for the low maintenance woman looking to nicely enhance their current shade. Women in search of a more transformational color change will love the new Vibrant permanent collection. 

     I've used Natural Instincts before and I liked it so when I got the opportunity to try the NEW Natural Instincts Vibrant I was happy. I couldn't believe it only took me 10 mins. ONLY 10 MINS!! I'm still amazed. I can't wait to try the refresher in two weeks too. 

  I should have taken a picture when dh was home to show you. I got the light blonde and I love it!

I received the natural instincts to try to give you my honest opinion, no other compensation was received.




   
Enter to Win Giveaways Ending Soon
We Love Comments
Share This

0 comments:

 

Natural Instincts Vibrant Review

Taking Time for Mommy is an Online Magazine offering recipes, giveaways, reviews, and more. Content Copyright © 2011 Taking Time For Mommy.

Layout Copyright © 2009 Fashionzine is Designed by Ipietoon for Bie Blogger Template
In Collaboration With Teen Celebrities