Saturday, July 16, 2011

Homemade Sodas




I'm one of those mean mommies that doesn't let me kids drink Coke or Colas unless
it's a special occasion like Christmas or their Birthdays.

However I do make them homemade sodas.

So easy and delicious too!

I take club soda and fill up the glass 3/4 and add fresh juice or pulp.

I also like to use the Mango Juicy Juice when it's on sale. This is DELICIOUS, cheap, and a Much healthier version of a soda.

The kids love how the fizz tickles their noses. I also like to add fresh strawberries to it to. Super YUMMY!
For more Great Recipes Check out our Foodies Group on our Community
Enter to Win Giveaways Ending Soon
We Love Comments
Share This

2 comments:

Theresa on Sat Jul 16, 07:01:00 PM 2011 said...

We make these all the time. We call them fizzy sodas. Great post!

Liss Martz on Sun Jul 17, 01:24:00 AM 2011 said...

Definitely going to do it for myself, i'm addicted to soda, and i'm trying not to, thank you so much!!

 

Homemade Sodas

Taking Time for Mommy is an Online Magazine offering recipes, giveaways, reviews, and more. Content Copyright © 2011 Taking Time For Mommy.

Layout Copyright © 2009 Fashionzine is Designed by Ipietoon for Bie Blogger Template
In Collaboration With Teen Celebrities