Thursday, July 14, 2011

Going Camping at a Spring.

Yay! We are getting ready to go camping. I am so excited because we usually go in the fall since this is our busy time of year (landscaping business) but we're going to steal a weekend away. My husband just bought a new mower for the business and it's HUGE. It is making it to where my husband has more time.

We're going to one of the many springs here in Florida. I think we're going to Salt Springs, or Ichetucknee Springs State Park. 
The girls are so excited and truthfully so am I. We love camping and have a lot of camping equipment. We usually go away for a week and unplug. It's good for the soul.

 This trip will be a short one, maybe 4 days if we are lucky but we plan on swimming, hiking, and sunning. Ichetucknee has a river we can tube down. I've seen turtles, alligators, and water snakes. A little scary!  I've never been to Salt Springs but my hubby has and loved it. I hope we get to go soon. I have to say I need a little time away and a little time together as a family.
Enter to Win Giveaways Ending Soon
We Love Comments
Share This

0 comments:

 

Going Camping at a Spring.

Taking Time for Mommy is an Online Magazine offering recipes, giveaways, reviews, and more. Content Copyright © 2011 Taking Time For Mommy.

Layout Copyright © 2009 Fashionzine is Designed by Ipietoon for Bie Blogger Template
In Collaboration With Teen Celebrities