Wednesday, May 5, 2010

E-Book: WannaBe™-When I Grow Up I Want to be a Firefighter Review



TOS Magazine Store offers several e-books in the WannaBe series. 
They have everything from Chef, Doctor, to Veterinarian. 
I was sent Firefighter to review with my girls.
 
Wow. This was packed with so much information! Math, science, fire safety from Wilshire the fire dog,
history, anything and everything you would ever want to know about being a fire fighter. 
My guidance counselor had NOTHING on this program. I suggest this for anyone thinking of this for a career.

They say this program is for ages 4 - 10 but even I found it so interesting and educational.
My 5yr old informed me she does NOT want to be a firefighter and through much of it she frankly couldn't care less. She did however enjoy the cross word puzzles, the sign language, and the physical fitness games. I can't wait for her to try one she is actually wants to learn about.
My 3 yr old was much more interested, she hung on every word. She especially loved the robots and the coloring pages. Just goes to show you how different two children are.

I thought it was really neat how they have instructions on having a fire fighter themed party.
I know a lot of mommies who would be interested in that!
 
This program is jam packed and only costs $8.95. Yep, that's it. It was hard for me to believe too!

This month they are having a HUGE special. You can buy all of them for $35.80 instead of their regular price of $89.50.
My 5yr old has already informed me she wants to try the Farmer, Artist, and Veterinarian programs next :)



Enter to Win Giveaways Ending Soon
We Love Comments
Share This

1 comments:

flmom on Wed May 05, 09:50:00 AM 2010 said...

My 4yo would adore this! :) Thanks for stopping by and following. Following you back.

 

E-Book: WannaBe™-When I Grow Up I Want to be a Firefighter Review

Taking Time for Mommy is an Online Magazine offering recipes, giveaways, reviews, and more. Content Copyright © 2011 Taking Time For Mommy.

Layout Copyright © 2009 Fashionzine is Designed by Ipietoon for Bie Blogger Template
In Collaboration With Teen Celebrities