Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Ughh, I need to change my insurance :






We recently bought a new truck. I knew our insurance was going to go up but
this was just crazy. Our insurance company kept easing our premiums up on our old truck too. 
To find out, they had changed our policy from PIP (it was an old truck!) to full coverage when it was time to renew. Now the insurance for my older car has risen too. We are good drivers and I haven't had a ticket in a decade! We've been a loyal customer for a long time too, guess that's why they think they can take advantage of us :(
 
Needless to say, we are looking for another car insurance company. I guess it wouldn't hurt me to get 
quotes for health insurance too since everyone has to have it soon too. Maybe I should get a business insurance quote too and get a discount for combining them all? Heck, throw in my home insurance and I should save a lot. Now that I think of it I have a separate insurance company for everything!

The search is on, I've been checking out a few companies. This one http://www.localinsurance.com gives you quotes on everything in only 6 minutes. I'm busy and that sounds good to me!
 
 
For My California friends 
California Business Insurance
California Department of Insurance

 


Enter to Win Giveaways Ending Soon
We Love Comments
Share This

2 comments:

Together We Save on Wed Apr 21, 11:33:00 PM 2010 said...

I am an agent in another state.... you really need to get all your policies in one place, you are missing out on lots of discounts.

crlyons77 on Sun Apr 25, 09:57:00 AM 2010 said...

I can get you some info on the agent that we use. We put all our info together for the house and cars and now we are saving about $500 a year.

 

Ughh, I need to change my insurance :

Taking Time for Mommy is an Online Magazine offering recipes, giveaways, reviews, and more. Content Copyright © 2011 Taking Time For Mommy.

Layout Copyright © 2009 Fashionzine is Designed by Ipietoon for Bie Blogger Template
In Collaboration With Teen Celebrities