Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Free Purses with Target Coupon





Yesterday I went to Target and got these two cute purses 
for FREE!
I have a feeling they won't make it into my gift closet because they've been claimed!





They were on Clearance for $5 and I printed up a coupon for
$5 off any Merona bag from Target.com





You can print the Coupon up twice! Which was
great for me since I need everything in twos :)
Photobucket


UPDATE: It looks like the coupon has reached it’s print limit, it was a popular coupon! I'll keep checking back for more.
Enter to Win Giveaways Ending Soon
We Love Comments
Share This

4 comments:

Mom vs. the boys on Tue Apr 20, 12:00:00 PM 2010 said...

wow, good deal!

MommiesSavings on Tue Apr 20, 12:18:00 PM 2010 said...

I read about this deal yesterday. Thats awesome. Thats so cute how they are wearing their purses.

Unknown on Tue Apr 20, 03:53:00 PM 2010 said...

how fun and FREE is good!

crlyons77 on Wed Apr 21, 08:53:00 AM 2010 said...

Great idea! They look so cute with their new bags!

 

Free Purses with Target Coupon

Taking Time for Mommy is an Online Magazine offering recipes, giveaways, reviews, and more. Content Copyright © 2011 Taking Time For Mommy.

Layout Copyright © 2009 Fashionzine is Designed by Ipietoon for Bie Blogger Template
In Collaboration With Teen Celebrities