Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Tons of Free Music


Free Music
By: LaQuita Bergeron

Sargent House Sampler
by Various Artists

I really enjoyed this album. Before I downloaded it I made sure I at least loved most of the songs and my favorite so far is track number five, Chinchilla by This Town Needs Guns. Don’t let the name of the band scare you away, this song is a must have. I also added to my playlist track ten, David’s Birthday by Love You Moon. I don’t know what it is, but this song is just so catchy. Enjoy!
http://www.amazon.com/s/ref=nb_ss?url=search-alias%3Ddigital-music&field-keywords=Sargent+House+Sampler+

The O'Neill Brothers Wedding Music

Enjoy a free album from Amazon. This would be good for someone you know planning a wedding, your anniversary or just spending that quality time with the hubby. Here is the link. Enjoy!
http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B002G095LWie=UTF8&tag=mam0cc20&linkCode=as2&camp=1789&creative=390957&creativeASIN=B002G095LW


The B.Reith EP (Album Sampler Four Songs)
by B.Reith

I’ve never hear of this artist before now and I absolutely love him. I’ve been into the folk/ acoustic music lately and this just topped my playlist. It’s four songs, but four songs that are amazing and you’ll be singing for days. They’re upbeat songs that just makes you smile and want to have a good day no matter how bad your day is going. Enjoy!
http://www.amazon.com/The-B-Reith-EP/dp/B002OUO3Y8/ref=pd_sim_dmusic_27


Highschool Hoodlums (single)
by The Datsuns

This song reminded me of a mixture of music from the 80’s and 90’s put into one. (LOL)
I enjoyed it and I think you will too. You might even get your teens to enjoy it as well. I know my daughter and son have been dancing around the house when this song comes on. I’ve been testing out so many songs, this one made it to the list for sure when I got my hubby to dance with me and the kids while we were listening to this cooking dinner. Enjoy!

http://www.amazon.com/Highschool-Hoodlums/dp/B00299APT6/ref=pd_sim_dmusic_5

Photobucket
LaQuita Bergeron is a mother of two beautiful spoiled children. She is a stay at home mom that works from home as a transcriber. She is also the owner of EveryDayMoms Social Network. I also call her our Freebie Queen!
Enter to Win Giveaways Ending Soon
We Love Comments
Share This

1 comments:

Tina on Thu Nov 12, 11:22:00 PM 2009 said...

How cool. Thank for sharing!

Following from MBC!

 

Tons of Free Music

Taking Time for Mommy is an Online Magazine offering recipes, giveaways, reviews, and more. Content Copyright © 2011 Taking Time For Mommy.

Layout Copyright © 2009 Fashionzine is Designed by Ipietoon for Bie Blogger Template
In Collaboration With Teen Celebrities