Tuesday, June 21, 2011

PSA - Kids and Water

  Yesterday I was at a birthday party and someone asked me to watch their baby. Well I didn't know the baby was mobile and the next thing I knew he was at the edge of the water.
   This could have been bad, very very bad. Luckily it wasn't, he just wanted to be with all of the other kids. It just takes a split second for something to go wrong with kids and water.

    If you have a pool PLEASE use safety pool covers when you're not around. If you're at the beach, don't ask me to watch them :/ 

    My girls are 4 & 6 and luckily they stay at the very edge of the water. I couldn't imagine having a baby again. When my girls were little we had covered area that they couldn't get out of when we were at the beach. At the pool I'm on them like white on rice, I'm scared to death! I take every precaution possible!
Enter to Win Giveaways Ending Soon
We Love Comments
Share This

1 comments:

Pamela on Tue Jun 21, 06:59:00 PM 2011 said...

Locally iswimu.com is a great program and nationally ISR. I started my youngest in the ISR program at 7 months old and she is currently learning to swim right now in the iSwim University program. It is worth ever minute spent at lessons and every cent! Parents/adults look away, devices malfunction and gates get left open so I wanted to insure if any of those things happened with my kids they would have the skills to save them self. =)

 

PSA - Kids and Water

Taking Time for Mommy is an Online Magazine offering recipes, giveaways, reviews, and more. Content Copyright © 2011 Taking Time For Mommy.

Layout Copyright © 2009 Fashionzine is Designed by Ipietoon for Bie Blogger Template
In Collaboration With Teen Celebrities