Thursday, June 23, 2011

Need webhosting

    I have a few projects in the works (more on that later hehe) and I'm looking for web hosting. With this site and our community I'm VERY busy so I need managed hosting so I don't have to worry about backing anything up or monitoring my servers.

    Since I will have a few sites (& hosting them for others) I'm actually thinking of purchasing a server and having it sent for colocation. That's where they will house my server where it will be secure and temperature controlled. But I'm not 100% sure yet.

    All I know is that I need to get my projects going and going soon!! Wish me luck and I'll let you in on the details soon I promise.



Brought to you by http://www.superb.net
Enter to Win Giveaways Ending Soon
We Love Comments
Share This

0 comments:

 

Need webhosting

Taking Time for Mommy is an Online Magazine offering recipes, giveaways, reviews, and more. Content Copyright © 2011 Taking Time For Mommy.

Layout Copyright © 2009 Fashionzine is Designed by Ipietoon for Bie Blogger Template
In Collaboration With Teen Celebrities