Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Pretty Little Liars, Taboo Romance

  There have been a lot of romances on Pretty Little Liars, I mean a lot. Some are short lived and others have a little more stamina. I know as a mom who will one day have teenage daughters I really shouldn't be so intrigued by Aria and her teacher Ezra's romance but it's addicting and by far my favorite!

  He's really hot, it's taboo, and it's just really sweet. They've had their ups and downs and they have to be sneaky but that is exciting. Did I mention Ezra is really hot? I've always rooted for them since their first looks in the very first episode. 

   You can watch their relationship bloom when you get the Pretty Little Liars Season One on DVD .   Pre-order your copy of the Pretty Little Liars Season One on DVD here today: http://bit.ly/lRSTgB !



I have been hired by Warner Bros. WBWord division to promote  Pretty Little Liars: The Complete First Season on DVD.
Enter to Win Giveaways Ending Soon
We Love Comments
Share This

1 comments:

teddybare812 on Thu Jun 02, 02:45:00 AM 2011 said...

It won't show me where to enter. Every time I click "Enter to Win" it just takes me back to the giveaway page. Am I doing something wrong? Help! I love this show, lol.

 

Pretty Little Liars, Taboo Romance

Taking Time for Mommy is an Online Magazine offering recipes, giveaways, reviews, and more. Content Copyright © 2011 Taking Time For Mommy.

Layout Copyright © 2009 Fashionzine is Designed by Ipietoon for Bie Blogger Template
In Collaboration With Teen Celebrities