Monday, June 27, 2011

Flipflop Wine Pinot Noir





                            Those who have been following me awhile know that I use to be the General Manager of a fine dining restaurant and managed a 300 bottle wine list and while that was AGES ago.
I know wine, I love wine.
I know that you don't have to spend a lot of money on a good bottle. Flip Flop wines is only $7 a bottle. Hello! You can only buy a glass of house wine in a restaurant for that!
 


Today I'm going to tell you about the Pinot Noir I tried.

I hadn't had a Pinot Noir in quite awhile. I guess I was ingoring it because it became so popular after the movie Sideways. It wasn't that I didn't like it, more like I just don't like to be like everyone else so I stuck with my other reds. I did forget how GOOD it was. Well at least this one.

When I opened the bottle I couldn't decide if I should let it sit and breath for a bit or go ahead and pour myself a glass (it is inexpensive wine). I decided to go ahead and get a glass and it was like an explosion of fruit in my mouth. It was absolutely delicious!
The perfect wine to sit around and enjoy, you definitely don't need any food to pair it with but can if you want. Because the best thing about flipflop wine is to each their own.


 
 
Flipflop wines is so amazing that they have paired up with Soles 4 Souls Charity.
Good wine and helping children A company after my own heart.
A product was provided for my honest review, no other compensation was received
Enter to Win Giveaways Ending Soon
We Love Comments
Share This

0 comments:

 

Flipflop Wine Pinot Noir

Taking Time for Mommy is an Online Magazine offering recipes, giveaways, reviews, and more. Content Copyright © 2011 Taking Time For Mommy.

Layout Copyright © 2009 Fashionzine is Designed by Ipietoon for Bie Blogger Template
In Collaboration With Teen Celebrities