Monday, May 9, 2011

Time 4 Mommy Meme Monday

Welcome to Time 4 Mommy's weekly Meme.





Photobucket




To participate, Grab our Button and answer the
questions on your blog




Don't forget to add your link
below so we can all see what you have to say.


If you don't have a blog, post your
answers
HERE


Every
Monday I'll add three questions, the first one will always be the
same.


1.
What did you do this week to take time for
yourself?

I enjoyed a really nice hot bath with a glass of wine one night.
Another day I decided to work on my target shooting.
I also found a new author I adore and have been thinking of a new business venture.

2. How are you feeling RIGHT now?
Pretty thirsty actually, slight head-ache. May be because I'm thirsty

3. What is your favorite flavor of
  ice-cream and do you bite into it or lick it?

Always lick. Flavor depends upon my mood. I'll never turn down ice-cream.

Enter to Win Giveaways Ending Soon
We Love Comments
Share This

0 comments:

 

Time 4 Mommy Meme Monday

Taking Time for Mommy is an Online Magazine offering recipes, giveaways, reviews, and more. Content Copyright © 2011 Taking Time For Mommy.

Layout Copyright © 2009 Fashionzine is Designed by Ipietoon for Bie Blogger Template
In Collaboration With Teen Celebrities