Friday, February 12, 2010

Get to know us - 5 Random Facts

I thought it would be fun for you to get to know the staff a little bit
so here are some random facts.....


Mandie Stevens

This is me, I'm the owner of Taking Time for Mommy.
My hair is a little shorter now but I couldn't find a pic :)
My random facts..
1. I'm a closet Sci-fi nerd, maybe not so closet anymore
2. I don't use a microwave
3. I swear I could eat Seafood every day and be happy
4. I met my dh at his GF's funeral, she had been my BFF in highschool
and I moved away so I had never met him
5. I have a nice garden, especially in the Spring

Tawdra Kandle Tawdra is our Homeschooling and Couponing Expert!
She is currently working on having her 1st novel published in her series.
Here are her facts....

1. I have lived in or visited every state except for Oregon, Washington state and Alaska.
2. My four kids were spaced in age so that I never had more than 1 in diapers or on a bottle at a time.
3. Music is essential to my daily life. I love anything, from Blue October to Sara Groves to Buddy Holly.
4. My grandfather rode the rodeo circuit with Roy Rogers and knew him well.
5. My many-times great grandfather bought land from William Penn, and some of that land is still in our family!



LaQuita Bergeron

LaQuita is our Freebie Queen

and Owner of EveryDayMoms forum.

Here are her facts....

1. Founder of Everyday Moms (A social network for moms)
2. I'm a reality show junkie (Totally think the moms and myself I know could pull off the REAL housewifes of any of the cities better then they can and deal with real problems)
3. My favorite food is mexican.
4. I have two kids that mean the world to me.
5. I'm left handed.



















Enter to Win Giveaways Ending Soon
We Love Comments
Share This

6 comments:

Brianne on Fri Feb 12, 05:30:00 PM 2010 said...

You met your dh at his girlfriends funeral! Wow! So sad though she must have been young!

You dont use a microwave? How do you do it?

Great idea by the way!

Organic Motherhood with Cool Whip on Wed Feb 17, 01:34:00 AM 2010 said...

Seafood every day, huh? I wish I could be that healthy. But I hate the smell of fish.

tawdra on Wed Feb 17, 02:08:00 PM 2010 said...

I didn't know you were such a seafood lover: I do not eat it AT ALL--I am a total landatarian (a term I coined, btw). I always say when the Day of the Fish comes *I* will be safe!! LOL This was a good idea!

Lisa Easterling on Fri May 21, 08:12:00 AM 2010 said...

Love you and miss you, Mandie! :)

Lisa Easterling on Fri May 21, 08:12:00 AM 2010 said...

Love you and miss you, Mandie! :)

Unknown on Thu May 12, 11:34:00 AM 2011 said...

follow me i follow u~ I created a blog hop page on my blog; We both particpant in the same hops! Click here to see your button on the hop page~http://mommieceos.blogspot.com/p/bloghops.html pam b. mommie ceos'blog!

 

Get to know us - 5 Random Facts

Taking Time for Mommy is an Online Magazine offering recipes, giveaways, reviews, and more. Content Copyright © 2011 Taking Time For Mommy.

Layout Copyright © 2009 Fashionzine is Designed by Ipietoon for Bie Blogger Template
In Collaboration With Teen Celebrities