Monday, February 8, 2010

Dear John - Book Review w/ Movie Preview

I started and finished "Dear John" by Nicolas Sparks last night, yes it was that good! I thought it started off a little strange but it sucks you in none the less, you have to know why. This is a beautiful love story of selflessness. It had me thinking if I were in the same situation, what would I do?

An angry rebel, John dropped out of school and enlisted in the Army, not knowing what else to do with his life--until he meets the girl of his dreams, Savannah. Their mutual attraction quickly grows into the kind of love that leaves Savannah waiting for John to finish his tour of duty, and John wanting to settle down with the woman who captured his heart. But 9/11 changes everything. John feels it is his duty to re-enlist. That changes everything and so the story unfolds. (I don't want to give away any spoilers).
I admit this in no "Notebook" but it was good and I recommend it.







Enter to Win Giveaways Ending Soon
We Love Comments
Share This

0 comments:

 

Dear John - Book Review w/ Movie Preview

Taking Time for Mommy is an Online Magazine offering recipes, giveaways, reviews, and more. Content Copyright © 2011 Taking Time For Mommy.

Layout Copyright © 2009 Fashionzine is Designed by Ipietoon for Bie Blogger Template
In Collaboration With Teen Celebrities