Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Saving Money with Walgreens Brand Health and Wellness Products

This post brought to you by Walgreens. All opinions are 100% mine.

120x30_WalgrensTransparentLogo I am a long time sufferer of allergies and since we don't want to leave Florida I have to resort to medications. My pharmacist at Walgreens recommended Walgreens Wal-Fex 24-Hour Allergy Relief tablets. He said they are their Walgreens Brand Health & Wellness Products  and most have the same active ingredients as other national brands. They also have a 100% satisfaction guarantee so you know Walgreens stands behind their products.

  I hadn't tried this product before but wanted to after the pharmacist suggested it and I've been using it ever since. It's much less expensive than the national brand I was using and with the rising health care costs I like the fact that I can get quality over the counter products at an affordable price. 'm in favor of anything that helps out my budget! The allergy tablets work just as well for me as the brands I use to use and they are MUCH less expensive. 

    Also Purchase of every Walgreens Brand Health & Wellness Product supports bringing preventive wellness services to local communities through the Walgreens Way to Well Fund™

  Want to win a gift card from Walgreens? Several bloggers are giving away some Walgreens Gift Cards! Check it out giveaways

Advertisement

Visit Sponsor's Site

Enter to Win Giveaways Ending Soon
We Love Comments
Share This

0 comments:

 

Saving Money with Walgreens Brand Health and Wellness Products

Taking Time for Mommy is an Online Magazine offering recipes, giveaways, reviews, and more. Content Copyright © 2011 Taking Time For Mommy.

Layout Copyright © 2009 Fashionzine is Designed by Ipietoon for Bie Blogger Template
In Collaboration With Teen Celebrities