Monday, June 14, 2010

Pet Peeves, What are yours?


I've recently realized that I have a lot of pet peeves. I wonder if it means I'm excessively cranky or if those around me are just annoying?
Okay, those I surround myself with are wonderful. If they do something annoying I nip it in the bud right away if they want to remain around me. Example, my friends can not scrap their teeth on their forks. It absolutely drives me INSANE! Same with not picking their feet up when they walk.
If my husband wishes to annoy me, he pops in a piece of gum and chases me around the house smacking. Blah... That also goes for food too. I think people who eat like cows or slurp their drinks are disgusting.

Yes, I know I have issues but I know there are more like me out there. What drives you insane?


Enter to Win Giveaways Ending Soon
We Love Comments
Share This

1 comments:

Debbie's L'Bri on Mon Jun 14, 11:26:00 PM 2010 said...

When kids don't do what they are told in a polite manner. Also, when garbage is sweep under the couch and behind the garbage can. (rolling eyes)

 

Pet Peeves, What are yours?

Taking Time for Mommy is an Online Magazine offering recipes, giveaways, reviews, and more. Content Copyright © 2011 Taking Time For Mommy.

Layout Copyright © 2009 Fashionzine is Designed by Ipietoon for Bie Blogger Template
In Collaboration With Teen Celebrities