Monday, February 1, 2010

Monday Meal Planning - What are you having?


I run my home like a business. Efficiently. I cut back where ever I can and keep the budget as tight at I can. That's why I plan a menu. Usually a week at a time but sometimes even up to a month depending on the season and how much I have bought it bulk.

Here's what we are having this week...
Monday
Fried Fish, Cheesy Grits, Mango and Spinach Salad with Keylime Honey Mustard Dressing
Tuesday
Beef Barley and Vegetable Soup
Wednesday
Bacon, Mushroom, Swiss Burgers, Spinach Salad, Rosemary & Olive Oil Roasted Potatoes
Thursday
Grilled Chicken, Basmati Rice, & Asparagus
Friday
Artichoke, Mushroom, & Spinach Pizza with Beef Barley Soup
Saturday & Sunday
Left Overs or play it by ear :)
What are you having?
Photobucket
Enter to Win Giveaways Ending Soon
We Love Comments
Share This

4 comments:

Christina on Mon Feb 01, 03:36:00 PM 2010 said...

oooh can i have the recipe for the key lime mustard dressing that sounds so good?
I told you im a weird eater! Thats what was most appealing to me of all!

Book Lover on Mon Feb 01, 06:38:00 PM 2010 said...

Christina, I buy it at Publix lol

Amy Snow on Tue Feb 02, 10:38:00 AM 2010 said...

I do a monthly calendar. It seems to work out better for us. That way, if I decide I don't want "fish" tonight, we can pick something from another day, and still come out on top. I do so enjoy being oganized!

Kris on Tue Feb 02, 10:18:00 PM 2010 said...

That mango and spinach salad sounds sooo good! Saying hi from MBC and SITS!

 

Monday Meal Planning - What are you having?

Taking Time for Mommy is an Online Magazine offering recipes, giveaways, reviews, and more. Content Copyright © 2011 Taking Time For Mommy.

Layout Copyright © 2009 Fashionzine is Designed by Ipietoon for Bie Blogger Template
In Collaboration With Teen Celebrities