Author: Book Lover
| Posted at: Monday, December 19, 2011 |
This is a Sponsored post written by me on behalf of Slim-Fast for SocialSpark. All opinions are 100% mine.
Are you thinking about the pounds we pack on over the holidays? Aren't we all? One in four are trying to lose weight. All of the good food, holidays parties, and all sense going out the window? My husband and I were talking about that last night as I was making some hot cocoa. Drink and be Merry right?
I'm not saying DON'T eat all of the yummy food but maybe scale back at bit and you don't have to sacrifice taste. Slim-Fasthas the New Slim-Fast 3•2•1 Plan.
• The new Slim-Fast shakes are part of the Slim-Fast 3•2•1 Plan, The plan gives you quick results* - done right. Plus it’s flexible so you can get the structure you want and the variety you crave. Just follow the plan:
• 3 Snacks: Three nourishing snacks a day such as Slim-Fast 100-calorie snack bars, fruit, nuts or veggies
• Slim-Fast 100-calorie snack bars provide a delicious calorie-controlled snack to help curb sweet cravings between meals
• 2 Slim-Fast Shakes or Meal Bars per day: Slim-Fast shakes and meal bars are delicious and satisfying, providing the balanced nutrition of a meal and up to four hours of hunger control
• 1 Balanced Meal: Enjoy one balanced 500-calorie meal per day. As a rule, try to fill half your plate with veggies, a quarter with protein, and a quarter with whole grains
Availability • The new Slim-Fast shakes are available in the pharmacy sections of grocers and retailers nationwide, including Wal-Mart, Target, Safeway and Kroger and online at Amazon.com and the Slim-Fast 3-2-1 Store on Facebook.
If you are trying not to completely pig out now you should make sure you are eating the 100 calorie snack packs and their shakes are so YUMMY!
Here are the flavors and come in very totable bottles.
• Creamy Milk Chocolate • French Vanilla • Rich Chocolate Royale (Love to heat this one up and drink it like hot chocolate!) • Cappuccino Delight • Strawberries N’ Cream