Monday, September 12, 2011

Fall Time




Guest post written by Rolf Tate




What is it about fall that I love so much? My kids are back in school and the pool’s closed but something about the smell of the crisp, fall air and getting that first Pumpkin Spice Latte from Starbucks really puts me in an autumnal mood. I love the way the temperature starts dropping and the leaves change – here in Maine we get really beautiful leaves so it’s probably my favorite time of year to live where I do.

My husband likes that all the games are back on his direct tv every weekend and my son’s all about his fall track team but for me it’s the simple things – the colors, the smell and the thought that the holidays are coming up soon that really get me in the spirit. Do you realize at this point there’s literally only a couple of months until Thanksgiving? That sort of stresses me out but for the most part I feel really lucky to have such a great family to celebrate it with at home!

Enter to Win Giveaways Ending Soon
We Love Comments
Share This

0 comments:

 

Fall Time

Taking Time for Mommy is an Online Magazine offering recipes, giveaways, reviews, and more. Content Copyright © 2011 Taking Time For Mommy.

Layout Copyright © 2009 Fashionzine is Designed by Ipietoon for Bie Blogger Template
In Collaboration With Teen Celebrities