Thursday, July 15, 2010

Outlast - Try for free & Enter to win a chance at a Designer Bag



I recently had a home party for Outlast Long Lasting Hand Sanitizer. We all got to try the product and watch the video.
Check it out


I couldn't believe regular sanitizer only lasts about 2 mins and Outlast lasts 6 hours, Yes, I said 6 HOURS. I go through hand sanitizer like crazy too - not any more! It isn't sticky and even has moisturizers. I'm a bit of a germaphobe so I'm loving this, I just wish I could bathe in it :)

At the party my guests were given the chance to enter to win a Designer bag from Outlast if they opted into the Outlast to receive e-newsletter and other information.

I asked their marketing dept if I could offer this to my readers as well. They said yes so I'm collected email addresses for them until the end of the month. If you're interested just let me know & I'll get your email from you.

Photobucket

Mandie Stevens is owner of Taking Time for Mommy & Mommy Reads too Much. She's a homeschooling mom of 2 girls and believes every mom should take a little time for herself.

Disclosure - I was provided with a free product for my honest opinion, no other compensation was given.


Enter to Win Giveaways Ending Soon
We Love Comments
Share This

1 comments:

Margaret Ritsch on Fri Jul 30, 11:43:00 AM 2010 said...

Dear Mandie:

I’m so glad you had fun at your Mommy Party for OutLast Long-Lasting Hand Sanitizer! Thanks so much for also posting your thoughts about the product. Happy end of summer to you and your family!

Sincerely,

Margaret Ritsch
for OutLast and Healthpoint,Ltd.

 

Outlast - Try for free & Enter to win a chance at a Designer Bag

Taking Time for Mommy is an Online Magazine offering recipes, giveaways, reviews, and more. Content Copyright © 2011 Taking Time For Mommy.

Layout Copyright © 2009 Fashionzine is Designed by Ipietoon for Bie Blogger Template
In Collaboration With Teen Celebrities