Tuesday, May 25, 2010

It's that time again - Bathing Suit Season



It's that time again. The time when some of us cringe because of the thought of wearing a bathing suit in public. I'm one of those but it's much easier when you find a suit that 'suits' your figure.
I've always been a bikini kind of gal but now that I'm older I add the skirts or wear a monokini. (Although I LOVE LOVE the swimsuit above and I look great in red :)

I admit it can be hard finding a good bathing suit. I suggest shopping specialty shops to find a wide variety because Wal-mart just isn't going to do it. The bathing suits are also poorly made you'll be lucky if they last a season (At least as much as I wear a bathing suit!). We have tons of specialty shops around here in Florida.
No bathing suit shop around you? Gosh, you've gotta love online shopping becuase you can find a variety of great quality swimsuits.

Where are the best Designer Swimwear Online? Well one that will price match of course. Remember I am still frugal and ALWAYS looking for the best deal. I don't mind spending a little money on a suit because I get great use out of it and need something quality that won't fall apart BUT I want the best deal possible.
I found The Orchid Boutique, for swimsuits for women. If you find a swimwear item on sale discounted lower at another online store, send them the link and they will match the price. They even have a clearance section!
Enter to Win Giveaways Ending Soon
We Love Comments
Share This

0 comments:

 

It's that time again - Bathing Suit Season

Taking Time for Mommy is an Online Magazine offering recipes, giveaways, reviews, and more. Content Copyright © 2011 Taking Time For Mommy.

Layout Copyright © 2009 Fashionzine is Designed by Ipietoon for Bie Blogger Template
In Collaboration With Teen Celebrities