Friday, April 16, 2010

Travel, Leisure, Entertainment network



I need a vacation, a REAL vacation, not Disney or Sea World, something relaxing for me. I haven't had one since I was pregnant with my oldest who is now 5. It's been entirely too long.  I need to get away but because of our business we can't until Fall. That's good because it'll give me plenty of time to find a good deal since we now have a family of 4. 

I came across a travel,leisure,entertainment network for Discount Vacationing and Leisure activities. It's like face book for travel. Very cool, there are groups you can join and you have a personal page where you can upload music or videos.
 
When you join, look me up. My name on there is Time4mommy!
 
Photobucket
 
disclosure - brought to you by http://www.leisurecommunity.info all opinions are 100% my own 
Enter to Win Giveaways Ending Soon
We Love Comments
Share This
 

Travel, Leisure, Entertainment network

Taking Time for Mommy is an Online Magazine offering recipes, giveaways, reviews, and more. Content Copyright © 2011 Taking Time For Mommy.

Layout Copyright © 2009 Fashionzine is Designed by Ipietoon for Bie Blogger Template
In Collaboration With Teen Celebrities